- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- WebEx Support Center for CS remote sessions
- Obtaining your CPE Certificate(s) via the My Account page
- Practice CS: Current information and alerts
- Practice CS user bulletins
- Multi-factor authentication overview
- Multi-factor authentication - common questions for setup and implementation
- Managing your license PIN
- Time & Expense Entry overview
- Video library
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
File transfers enable staff and contacts to exchange files electronically and securely via NetStaff CS and portals in NetClient CS.
To initiate a file transfer, choose File > Send Files to Contact or File > Request Files from Contact.
See the following topics for more information.
Note: To perform file transfers, your firm must be licensed for both the Client Management module of Practice CS and NetFirm CS.
Related topic: File transfers overview