- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- WebEx Support Center for CS remote sessions
- Obtaining your CPE Certificate(s) via the My Account page
- Practice CS: Current information and alerts
- Practice CS user bulletins
- Multi-factor authentication overview
- Multi-factor authentication - common questions for setup and implementation
- Managing your license PIN
- Time & Expense Entry overview
- Video library
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
The Practice CS file transfers feature allows the sender of a file to attach a signature requirement. The recipient of the file must sign the document electronically for a signature-required file transfer to be complete.
When the recipient of a file with signature requirement logs into a portal and views the document, the recipient is presented with two signature options: Sign or Reject. The recipient needs only to click the Sign or Reject icon to perform the indicated action. Notification of the signature status is sent automatically to the originator of the file transfer, and the status of the signature is updated in the File Transfers portlet and the corresponding tab on the Manage Clients screen.
Related topic: File transfers overview