- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- WebEx Support Center for CS remote sessions
- Obtaining your CPE Certificate(s) via the My Account page
- Practice CS: Current information and alerts
- Practice CS user bulletins
- Multi-factor authentication overview
- Multi-factor authentication - common questions for setup and implementation
- Managing your license PIN
- Time & Expense Entry overview
- Video library
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
Follow these steps to download and apply updates for Practice CS.
Note: If you access Practice CS through Virtual Office CS or Software as a Service (SaaS), you do not need to use CS Connect. Application updates are applied automatically in those environments.
- Verify that all other users have closed Practice CS and that the computer you use to apply updates is logged in to the network.
- Choose File > CS Connect.
- Click the Connect now option.
- Mark the Retrieve available updates checkbox.
- Click the Call Now button to log in to our secure data centers and download all available updates.
- Click the Apply previously downloaded updates/licenses option.
- Click the Apply Now button to apply the updates.