- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- WebEx Support Center for CS remote sessions
- Obtaining your CPE Certificate(s) via the My Account page
- Practice CS: Current information and alerts
- Practice CS user bulletins
- Multi-factor authentication overview
- Multi-factor authentication - common questions for setup and implementation
- Managing your license PIN
- Time & Expense Entry overview
- Video library
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
If you cannot apply updates, try the following solutions.
- Verify that the update is for the version of Practice CS that you have installed. (Choose Help > About Practice CS to check version information.)
- Restart your computer and try applying updates with no other applications running.
- Delete and then reinstall the updates.
If your computer is on a network:
- Ensure that no one else has Practice CS open when you apply updates.
- Apply updates from a different computer.
- Practice CS closes automatically before applying updates. Users who access CS Professional Suite applications through a network (including the user applying the updates) must exit those applications for the update process to be completed successfully.
- If CS Connect encounters a problem while applying updates, the updates are not applied and the application remains at the most recent successful update version. In this case, subsequent updates for the current session are placed on hold.
- At the end of a CS Connect call, CS Connect will prompt you to apply any downloaded updates that have not been applied, even if updates were not downloaded during that particular call.
- If CS Connect receives a busy signal or no answer when attempting to connect to our secure data centers, it will make a total of nine repeated attempts to reconnect over a one-hour period.
- While the Online Status dialog is displayed, the computer is connected to our secure data centers. CS Connect automatically logs off from those servers and disconnects the call after it completes its processes. However, you can click the Cancel Call button at any time to disconnect the call. If you accidentally disconnect the call while downloading updates, you will need to connect to our secure data centers later to download the remaining updates.
- You can sign up to receive an email alert when a CS Professional Suite application is updated. For more information, visit our website. (Note that you must create a web account to sign up for email subscriptions.)