- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- WebEx Support Center for CS remote sessions
- Obtaining your CPE Certificate(s) via the My Account page
- Practice CS: Current information and alerts
- Practice CS user bulletins
- Multi-factor authentication overview
- Multi-factor authentication - common questions for setup and implementation
- Managing your license PIN
- Time & Expense Entry overview
- Video library
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
Note: If you access Practice CS through Virtual Office CS or Software as a Service (SaaS), you do not need to use CS Connect.
Complete the following procedure to use CS Connect to download and install updated licenses for Practice CS.
To download your Practice CS license files for an initial installation, choose Help > About Practice CS and click the Download Licenses button. Enter your firm information and click the Next button.
To download your updated Practice CS license files via CS Connect, follow these steps.
- Choose File > CS Connect.
- Click the Connect now option.
- Mark the Retrieve licenses checkbox.
- Click the Call Now button.
- Follow the remaining prompts to install the licenses.
Related topic: Downloading and applying updates