- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- WebEx Support Center for CS remote sessions
- Obtaining your CPE Certificate(s) via the My Account page
- Practice CS: Current information and alerts
- Practice CS user bulletins
- Multi-factor authentication overview
- Multi-factor authentication - common questions for setup and implementation
- Managing your license PIN
- Time & Expense Entry overview
- Video library
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
The default communication settings are correct for most connection types; however, if you connect to our secure data centers using a dial-up internet service provider or a proxy server, please review the communication settings.
Note: If you access Practice CS through Virtual Office CS or Software as a Service (SaaS), you do not need to use CS Connect.
- Choose File > CS Connect.
- Click the Connect Setup button.
- In the CS Connect - Communications Setup dialog, configure the various communication settings for your computer so that you can connect to our secure data centers.
Note: For information, see Setting up CS Connect for use with a direct (LAN) connection or Setting up CS Connect for use with a proxy server.
- Test your connection. If any of the tests fail, all related connectivity problems must be resolved on the computer, the network, or with the Internet Service Provider (ISP) before CS Connect will function correctly.
Related topic: CS Connect overview