- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- WebEx Support Center for CS remote sessions
- Obtaining your CPE Certificate(s) via the My Account page
- Practice CS: Current information and alerts
- Practice CS user bulletins
- Multi-factor authentication overview
- Multi-factor authentication - common questions for setup and implementation
- Managing your license PIN
- Time & Expense Entry overview
- Video library
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
- Connect to the internet using your existing LAN connection. If your connection is provided by an internet service provider (ISP) such as AOL, launch that connection.
- Minimize your internet browser.
- Start Practice CS.
- Choose File > CS Connect, and click the Connect Setup button.
- In the CS Connect - Communications Setup dialog, click the Direct (LAN) Connection to internet option.
Note: Mark the Internet connection is always online checkbox if your computer is always connected to the internet.
- Click OK.
- Select the appropriate options in the CS Connect dialog, and click the Call Now button.
Related topic: Setting CS Connect communication options