- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- WebEx Support Center for CS remote sessions
- Obtaining your CPE Certificate(s) via the My Account page
- Practice CS: Current information and alerts
- Practice CS user bulletins
- Multi-factor authentication overview
- Multi-factor authentication - common questions for setup and implementation
- Managing your license PIN
- Time & Expense Entry overview
- Video library
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
Use these steps to determine whether the internet connection and the current communication settings will enable your computer to connect to our secure data centers.
- Open a web browser and access any website to verify that your computer is connected to the internet. If you receive a message asking if you want to connect, choose Yes.
- Start Practice CS and then choose File > CS Connect.
- Click the Connect Setup button.
- Click the Test Connection button.
All tests must pass for your connection to operate correctly. The Online Status dialog lists each test as it is performed and indicates whether the test passed or failed. Each failure message is followed by a description of why the test failed.
Note: For information on resolving issues described in the Online Status dialog, see Troubleshooting connection issues.