- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- WebEx Support Center for CS remote sessions
- Obtaining your CPE Certificate(s) via the My Account page
- Practice CS: Current information and alerts
- Practice CS user bulletins
- Multi-factor authentication overview
- Multi-factor authentication - common questions for setup and implementation
- Managing your license PIN
- Time & Expense Entry overview
- Video library
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
Complete, step-by-step instructions for installing Practice CS are included in the Practice CS Getting Started guide.
If you plan to install your CS Professional Suite application in a terminal server environment, or if you plan to move the application from an existing local or network installation to a terminal server environment, as a critical first step please open and review Terminal Server Best Practices for CS Professional Suite Applications (PDF).
Note: If you have difficulty opening this guide, you might need to download and install the latest version of the Adobe Reader from the Downloads page of the Adobe website.