- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- WebEx Support Center for CS remote sessions
- Obtaining your CPE Certificate(s) via the My Account page
- Practice CS: Current information and alerts
- Practice CS user bulletins
- Multi-factor authentication overview
- Multi-factor authentication - common questions for setup and implementation
- Managing your license PIN
- Time & Expense Entry overview
- Video library
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
To remove Practice CS from your computer or from the network:
- Click the Start button on the Windows taskbar, point to Settings, and then choose Control Panel.
- Double-click the Add/Remove Programs icon to open the Add or Remove Programs dialog.
- In the list, highlight Practice CS.
- Click the Remove button, then follow the instructions that appear on the screen.
Repeat the steps above to remove the Practice CS Shared Files.
Note: Uninstalling Practice CS does not delete any Practice CS data.