- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- WebEx Support Center for CS remote sessions
- Obtaining your CPE Certificate(s) via the My Account page
- Practice CS: Current information and alerts
- Practice CS user bulletins
- Multi-factor authentication overview
- Multi-factor authentication - common questions for setup and implementation
- Managing your license PIN
- Time & Expense Entry overview
- Video library
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
The first step in setting up Remote Entry is to activate the feature for your firm during the server installation.
- Perform a server installation as directed by the installation instructions document or by the Practice CS Getting Started guide. During server installation, you will be prompted to allow Remote Entry.
- Click the Allow Remote Entry to be enabled on other computers option and then click Next.
- If you choose not to allow Remote Entry during the server installation, the feature will be unavailable to your firm’s staff.
- If you choose to allow Remote Entry, staff members who use the feature will be prompted to install Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Express Edition on their workstations.
- Complete the server installation as directed.
For the next step, see Enabling Remote Entry on your laptop.
Related topic: Remote Entry overview