- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- WebEx Support Center for CS remote sessions
- Obtaining your CPE Certificate(s) via the My Account page
- Practice CS: Current information and alerts
- Practice CS user bulletins
- Multi-factor authentication overview
- Multi-factor authentication - common questions for setup and implementation
- Managing your license PIN
- Time & Expense Entry overview
- Video library
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
Use the Create Folder dialog to create a new Microsoft Outlook or Outlook Express folder for contacts that you export from Practice CS.
- Choose File > Export > Contacts to Outlook.
- Click the More button.
- In the Select Folder dialog, click the folder in which you would like to create the new folder.
- Click the New button.
- In the Create Folder dialog, enter a name for the folder in the field provided.
- Click OK.