- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
Use the Delete Firm dialog to delete a firm database. You can only delete the database you currently have open.
- From the File menu, choose Delete Firm.
- The Delete Firm dialog opens showing the name of the firm you currently have open. Click OK.
- The application prompts you that you are required to back up your firm data before you can delete the database. Click OK.
- In the Backup file field, enter the path and file name for your firm database backup file and click OK.
- When prompted that the backup is complete, click OK to close and delete the firm database.