- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- WebEx Support Center for CS remote sessions
- Obtaining your CPE Certificate(s) via the My Account page
- Practice CS: Current information and alerts
- Practice CS user bulletins
- Multi-factor authentication overview
- Multi-factor authentication - common questions for setup and implementation
- Managing your license PIN
- Time & Expense Entry overview
- Video library
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
Use the Comment dialog to enter an optional comment for a line item within a data grid, such as those in Time & Expense Entry or Receipt & Adjustment entry. These comments can be included on invoices and reports. You can also insert blocks of standard text into a comment, insert variable dates, and check your spelling.
- To open the Comment dialog, click the comment button next to a Comment field. Alternately, you can begin typing a comment in the field. When the entry becomes too long for the field, the Comment dialog opens automatically to enable you to continue typing.
- Enter text in the free text field as needed.
- To insert a block of standard text, click the down arrow button next to the Standard text field and make a selection from the list. For information on setting up standard text items, see the Setting up standard text.
- To insert a variable date (such as Period End Date or Invoice Date) into the comment, click the Insert Variable Date button. You can also choose the date format (for example, mm/dd/yyyy or yyyy).
- To check the spelling of the comment text, click the Check Spelling button.
- Click OK to save your comments and return to the entry grid.