- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- WebEx Support Center for CS remote sessions
- Obtaining your CPE Certificate(s) via the My Account page
- Practice CS: Current information and alerts
- Practice CS user bulletins
- Multi-factor authentication overview
- Multi-factor authentication - common questions for setup and implementation
- Managing your license PIN
- Time & Expense Entry overview
- Video library
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
If you are licensed for Accounting CS or Creative Solutions Accounting (CSA), you can use the Export Journal Entries screen to export information about revenue, receipts, and adjustments from Practice CS to Accounting CS, or to Write-Up CS or Trial Balance CS within CSA.
- Choose File > Export > Journal Entries to open the Export Journal Entries screen.
Note: Selections that you make in this screen are firm-wide selections.
- In the Export entries for field, choose the date range for the entries to be exported. Choices are Period-to-date, Month-to-date, Quarter-to-date, Year-to-date, plus the same ranges for the previous year, or a custom date range. If you choose a custom date range, you will also need to specify beginning and ending dates.
- Click the Options button to open the Options dialog, where you can choose the accounting method (accrual or cash) and account numbers for the exported journal entries.
- Click OK to close the Options dialog and return to the Export Journal Entries screen.
- When you have selected a date range and chosen your options for exporting journal entries to Accounting CS or CSA, click the Export button.
Note: If you are not using the Summarized option for exporting billed time and expenses and progress entries, and if you have time and expense entries billed to engagements or activities that do not have GL account numbers set up in Practice CS, those amounts will be listed as "unspecified." For Accounting CS or CSA to recognize such amounts, make sure that your engagements and activities are set up with GL account numbers prior to exporting. The account numbers should match those in Accounting CS or CSA.