- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
To integrate Practice CS features with the following CS Professional Suite applications, you need to direct Practice CS to the data locations for these applications.
- Accounting CS
- Creative Solutions Accounting
- FileCabinet CS
- Fixed Assets CS
- UltraTax CS
Use the File Locations dialog to specify the path to the data locations for your CS Professional Suite applications.
- Choose Setup > System Configuration > File Locations.
- Click the More button for the data location you want to specify, and navigate to the appropriate folder in the Browse For Folder dialog.
- Click OK to close the Browse For Folder dialog.
Note: Click the Use Default Paths button to choose the default data locations for all applications.
- Click OK again to close the File Locations dialog.
Note: You can enter multiple data locations for UltraTax CS and Accounting CS. To enter additional data locations, click the first open row beneath the existing location(s) for the application, then click the More button and navigate to the data location.