- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- WebEx Support Center for CS remote sessions
- Obtaining your CPE Certificate(s) via the My Account page
- Practice CS: Current information and alerts
- Practice CS user bulletins
- Multi-factor authentication overview
- Multi-factor authentication - common questions for setup and implementation
- Managing your license PIN
- Time & Expense Entry overview
- Video library
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
The Record Count dialog shows the name, attributes, number of rows, and size (in kilobytes) of the data in your firm’s Practice CS database. Examples are Activity, Client, Contact, Invoice, and Sheet Entry.
To open the Record Count dialog, choose Tools > Record Count.
- You can sort the list by clicking any of the columns.
- Click the Copy to clipboard button to copy the entire table into memory. You can then paste it into Excel or another application.