- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- WebEx Support Center for CS remote sessions
- Obtaining your CPE Certificate(s) via the My Account page
- Practice CS: Current information and alerts
- Practice CS user bulletins
- Multi-factor authentication overview
- Multi-factor authentication - common questions for setup and implementation
- Managing your license PIN
- Time & Expense Entry overview
- Video library
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
If you have contacted CS Support and need to send them information about your application or data, you can do so by attaching a copy of your log file to an email message. The log file contains information that will help Support determine if errors have occurred in the application.
- From the Help menu, choose Email Log Files to open a new message with your firm’s log file attached.
- Enter the recipient’s email address and message in the body of the email.
Note: To contact CS Support, call 800.968.0600 or choose Help > On the Web > Product Support and Services.