- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- WebEx Support Center for CS remote sessions
- Obtaining your CPE Certificate(s) via the My Account page
- Practice CS: Current information and alerts
- Practice CS user bulletins
- Multi-factor authentication overview
- Multi-factor authentication - common questions for setup and implementation
- Managing your license PIN
- Time & Expense Entry overview
- Video library
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
If you want to enter time and expenses remotely on your laptop or on another computer away from the office, you will need to perform a desktop installation of Practice CS on that computer and enable Remote Entry.
- Install a desktop installation of Practice CS as directed in the Practice CS Getting Started guide or the Installation Instructions document.
- When prompted to enable Remote Entry, mark the option to do so and click Next. If you do not have SQL Server 2008 Express Edition (or later) installed on your computer, you will be prompted to install it.
- Click the Install a new instance of Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Express Edition option, then click Next to continue the installation.
For the next step, see Creating a Remote Entry firm database.
Related topic: Remote Entry overview