- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
- Click the Select Staff button.
- In the Select Staff dialog, click the staff members you want to display in the list on the left, and click the Select button.
- Click OK.
- The selected staff members now appear in the calendar or timeline.
- To remove a staff member from view, do one of the following:
- Click the Select Staff button, click the staff member’s name in the list on the right, and click the Remove button.
- Right-click the staff member’s calendar in the timeline and choose Remove Staff from the context menu.