- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- WebEx Support Center for CS remote sessions
- Obtaining your CPE Certificate(s) via the My Account page
- Practice CS: Current information and alerts
- Practice CS user bulletins
- Multi-factor authentication overview
- Multi-factor authentication - common questions for setup and implementation
- Managing your license PIN
- Time & Expense Entry overview
- Video library
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
Practice CS creates a scheduled backup of your firm’s database as a Windows Scheduled Task. If you have created scheduled backups using the Scheduled Backups dialog (Setup > System Configuration > Scheduled Backup), you can view and edit the scheduled backup information.
- From the Windows Start menu, choose Control Panel.
- In the Control Panel dialog, double-click Scheduled Tasks.
Note: If your Control Panel displays in Category View, click the Switch to Classic View link to see the Scheduled Tasks icon.
- The task appears in the following format:
- Right-click the task and choose Properties from the context menu.
- Click the Task tab of the dialog that opens. The database that will be backed up appears in the Run field.
- You can use the Task, Schedule, Settings, and Security tabs to control the settings for the scheduled tasks.
Do not rename the task, or you will lose the ability to edit the task through Practice CS.
- When finished, click OK to close the dialog.