- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
Practice CS offers customizable portlets that can be placed on any of the four dashboards. These portlets can be configured to display web pages, RSS news feeds, internal news items for your firm, and report previews.
To open the Custom Portlets screen, choose Setup > Custom Portlets.
Note: There are two other ways to access the Custom Portlets setup screen.
- Right-click in the Select Portlets dialog and choose Add Custom Portlet from the context menu.
- Click the button in the toolbar of a Web Browser portlet.
After you set up a custom portlet, you can add it to any dashboard.
See the following topics for information on the types of custom portlets you can set up.
- Setting up a Firm News Feed custom portlet
- Setting up an RSS News Feed custom portlet
- Setting up a Web Page custom portlet
- Setting up a Report Viewer custom portlet
- If you access Practice CS through Virtual Office CS or Software as a Service (SaaS), the web page and RSS news feed custom portlets are unavailable.
- If your firm uses the security features of Practice CS, the ability to set up or view custom portlets may be limited to those staff members who have sufficient security privileges. Details