- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- WebEx Support Center for CS remote sessions
- Obtaining your CPE Certificate(s) via the My Account page
- Practice CS: Current information and alerts
- Practice CS user bulletins
- Multi-factor authentication overview
- Multi-factor authentication - common questions for setup and implementation
- Managing your license PIN
- Time & Expense Entry overview
- Video library
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
The Firm Dashboard enables you to aggregate firm information onto a single screen using portlets.
To open the Firm Dashboard, choose View > Firm Dashboard.
Note: The Firm Dashboard is a user-defined terminology screen. Your firm may refer to it by a different name. You can view the default names for user-defined items by choosing Help > Enable Default Terminology (or by pressing CTRL+Shift+H).
Filtering the dashboard
You can use the Filter field at the top of the screen to filter the dashboard by client offices, partners, entities, and various other client properties. For example, if you wanted the Billing Summary PTD portlet to show information for only C Corporations:
- In the Filter by field, select Entity.
- In the Method field, select Single.
- In the third field, select C Corporation from the drop-down list. The filter is applied automatically.
You can also create a custom filter with criteria that you choose. See Filtering your data for details on creating custom filters.
To remove a filter you have applied, click the button.