- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- WebEx Support Center for CS remote sessions
- Obtaining your CPE Certificate(s) via the My Account page
- Practice CS: Current information and alerts
- Practice CS user bulletins
- Multi-factor authentication overview
- Multi-factor authentication - common questions for setup and implementation
- Managing your license PIN
- Time & Expense Entry overview
- Video library
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
The Home Dashboard enables you to aggregate numerous sources of information onto a single screen using portlets. Within this dashboard, you can view system information, web pages, a firm-wide news feed, RSS feeds, the Tax & Accounting Community (formerly ARNE), the CS website and Help & How-To, resources for working in Practice CS, websites for PPC and Checkpoint, and news from Practice CS and Thomson Reuters.
To open the Home Dashboard, choose View > Home Dashboard.
- Home Dashboard portlets, including custom portlets, are also available on other dashboards.
- The Home Dashboard is user-specific. No one else can view your Home Dashboard.
- If you access Practice CS through Virtual Office CS or Software as a Service (SaaS), the web-browsing capabilities of Practice CS are restricted to sites related to Thomson Reuters. This ensures that any browsing restrictions in place within your firm are honored. Consequently, the RSS News Feed and Web Page custom portlet types are unavailable.
- The System Information portlet is unavailable to users who access Practice CS through Virtual Office CS or Software as a Service (SaaS).