- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- WebEx Support Center for CS remote sessions
- Obtaining your CPE Certificate(s) via the My Account page
- Practice CS: Current information and alerts
- Practice CS user bulletins
- Multi-factor authentication overview
- Multi-factor authentication - common questions for setup and implementation
- Managing your license PIN
- Time & Expense Entry overview
- Video library
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
Use the Update Availability dialog to change your availability status in the Staff In/Out Board.
Note: You must have security privileges to change the availability of other staff members.
- From the View menu, choose Staff In/Out Board.
- Click the Update Availability button.
- If you are updating the status of another staff member, select the name from the Staff drop-down list.
Note: You can use filters in the Staff field.
- In the Availability field, select a new status from the drop-down list.
- In the Returning fields, click the button and select a date from the drop-down calendar. If applicable, enter a time of day.
- In the Comment field, you can enter an optional comment.
Note: To view the full text of comments that are longer than the Comment field in the Staff In/Out Board, pause your cursor over the field. A larger text box will open to display the entire comment.
- Click OK to save your changes and close the dialog.
Related topic: Staff In/Out Board overview