- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- WebEx Support Center for CS remote sessions
- Obtaining your CPE Certificate(s) via the My Account page
- Practice CS: Current information and alerts
- Practice CS user bulletins
- Multi-factor authentication overview
- Multi-factor authentication - common questions for setup and implementation
- Managing your license PIN
- Time & Expense Entry overview
- Video library
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
If you are licensed for FileCabinet CS, this portlet displays a drawer of your choosing (Firm and Staff Dashboards) or the selected client (Client Dashboard).
Right-click within the portlet and choose Options from the context menu to change the default drawer / data location for the client’s drawer.
You can navigate to a document in the drawer and double-click it to display the document within Practice CS (when finished viewing, click the Back button to return to the dashboard).
Click the title bar of the portlet to open the FileCabinet CS browser.