- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- WebEx Support Center for CS remote sessions
- Obtaining your CPE Certificate(s) via the My Account page
- Practice CS: Current information and alerts
- Practice CS user bulletins
- Multi-factor authentication overview
- Multi-factor authentication - common questions for setup and implementation
- Managing your license PIN
- Time & Expense Entry overview
- Video library
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
The Notifications portlet is available on the Staff Dashboard. This portlet shows all of the notifications to which the staff member is subscribed.
- Press CTRL or SHIFT and click to select multiple notifications.
- Right-click within the portlet for commands enabling you to select all notifications, deselect all notifications, or clear selected notifications.
- Click the button to access the Search and Filter fields and grouping options.
- Mark the Enable Grouping checkbox to group the list by one or more column headings. Mark the Group by relative dates checkbox to group the list by relative date (for example, Two Weeks Ago or Last Month).