- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- WebEx Support Center for CS remote sessions
- Obtaining your CPE Certificate(s) via the My Account page
- Practice CS: Current information and alerts
- Practice CS user bulletins
- Multi-factor authentication overview
- Multi-factor authentication - common questions for setup and implementation
- Managing your license PIN
- Time & Expense Entry overview
- Video library
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
The Outlook Mail portlet on the Client Dashboard shows From and To information and subject lines for all email messages to or from contacts for the selected client. The application looks in your Inbox, Sent Items folder, and Outlook public folder (if one is selected).
Click a message to open it in Outlook.
Note: Before email messages for a contact can appear in the Outlook Mail portlet, you must properly set up the contact record. The following criteria must be met.
- The contact must be the primary contact for the client.
- In either the Name field or the File as field, the contact’s name must exactly match the contact’s display name on email messages you receive from the contact.
- In the E-mail field, the email address must exactly match the address on email messages you receive from the contact.