- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- WebEx Support Center for CS remote sessions
- Obtaining your CPE Certificate(s) via the My Account page
- Practice CS: Current information and alerts
- Practice CS user bulletins
- Multi-factor authentication overview
- Multi-factor authentication - common questions for setup and implementation
- Managing your license PIN
- Time & Expense Entry overview
- Video library
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
Note: This portlet is available only if you are licensed for the Project Management module.
This portlet shows open projects for which the currently logged-in user is the responsible or assigned staff member (Staff Dashboard) or for the selected client (Client Dashboard).
Right-click the portlet to open a context menu with commands for adding, editing, deleting, completing, generating, and printing projects, and more.
- Click the button in the upper-right corner of the portlet to display the following portlet options:
- Mark the Enable Grouping checkbox to group the portlet by one or more column headings. Click and drag a column heading to the shaded area above the grid to group by that heading.
- Mark or clear the Show Tasks checkbox to display or hide tasks for the selected project.
- Use the Search field to search for specific items in the project list. See Using the search feature for more information on using the Practice CS search options.
- Click the Show Filter button to display the Filter field. You can select items from the drop-down lists to display only projects that contain those items, or click the More button to create a custom filter. See Filtering your data for more information on using the filter matching options and creating custom filters.
- Open Projects only: Mark this checkbox to display only open projects for the currently logged-in staff member in the portlet. Clear the checkbox to show all projects for the current staff member.
- Click the Field Chooser button to display the Field Chooser, and mark or clear the checkboxes for the columns you want to show or hide in the portlet.
- If you have assigned a solution to a project, click the solution icon to launch the solution.
Click the title bar of this portlet to open the Manage Projects screen.
Security note: When you enable security privileges for a portlet on the Security Groups setup screen, Practice CS may also enable privileges to view the data available in the portlet. Conversely, removing privileges for viewing data may also remove privileges for related portlets. Consult the Privileges changed pane on the Security Groups setup screen to see all privilege changes that are triggered by enabling access to a portlet.
For this portlet, if no privileges are already enabled for the following security option(s), full privileges will be enabled.
- Data > Projects > View
If your firm has multiple offices, you may want to rescind privileges to information for other offices. See More about security privileges for additional information on the relationships between various security privileges.