- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- WebEx Support Center for CS remote sessions
- Obtaining your CPE Certificate(s) via the My Account page
- Practice CS: Current information and alerts
- Practice CS user bulletins
- Multi-factor authentication overview
- Multi-factor authentication - common questions for setup and implementation
- Managing your license PIN
- Time & Expense Entry overview
- Video library
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
The Staff Availability portlet is available on the Firm Dashboard.
This portlet provides a summary of whether staff are currently logged in to Practice CS (indicated by a symbol in the left column) and what their availability is.
- Click any row to jump to the Staff In/Out Board screen.
- Click the Show Options button to access the Search and Filter fields for narrowing down the list of staff displayed. Mark the Logged-in Staff Only checkbox to view only the currently logged-in staff member.
Security note: When you enable security privileges for a portlet on the Security Groups setup screen, Practice CS may also enable privileges to view the data available in the portlet. Conversely, removing privileges for viewing data may also remove privileges for related portlets. Consult the Privileges changed pane on the Security Groups setup screen to see all privilege changes that are triggered by enabling access to a portlet.
For this portlet, if no privileges are already enabled for the following security option(s), full privileges will be enabled.
- Menu > Setup > Staff > View
If your firm has multiple offices, you may want to rescind privileges to information for other offices. See More about security privileges for additional information on the relationships between various security privileges.