- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- WebEx Support Center for CS remote sessions
- Obtaining your CPE Certificate(s) via the My Account page
- Practice CS: Current information and alerts
- Practice CS user bulletins
- Multi-factor authentication overview
- Multi-factor authentication - common questions for setup and implementation
- Managing your license PIN
- Time & Expense Entry overview
- Video library
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
Practice CS preserves a list of searches you have performed during the active Practice CS session. If you want to repeat a search you performed earlier, follow these steps.
- Click the button in the Search field.
- Verify that the correct Search Option selection is chosen. The selected option will display a check mark next to it. If necessary, choose the correct option.
Note: If you repeat a search but choose a different search option than before, you may not see the same results.
- Choose Recent Searches from the drop-down menu and select the search you want to repeat from the list of previous searches.
To clear a search and start over, click the button in the Search field.
Note: The list of recent searches is cleared when you close Practice CS.
Related topic: Using the search feature