- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- WebEx Support Center for CS remote sessions
- Obtaining your CPE Certificate(s) via the My Account page
- Practice CS: Current information and alerts
- Practice CS user bulletins
- Multi-factor authentication overview
- Multi-factor authentication - common questions for setup and implementation
- Managing your license PIN
- Time & Expense Entry overview
- Video library
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
- In the Time & Expense Entry screen, select the client and engagement for the time or expense transaction you are entering.
- In the Project field, select the project that you want to update from the drop-down list.
Note: This field is available only if you are licensed for the Project Management module.
- Click the button next to the Project field to open the Task Selection dialog.
Note: If you would like to have this dialog open automatically during Time & Expense Entry, choose Setup > User Preferences, click the Time & Expense Entry tab, and mark the Auto display Task selection checkbox.
- From the grid, select the task that you want to update for the time or expense entry.
- The grid shows only tasks assigned to you. If you would like to see others’ tasks and/or unassigned tasks, mark the Show all tasks checkbox.
- If your firm is licensed for the Staff Management module, the grid also shows tasks from the work queue for which you are qualified.
- Change the Project Information (Priority or Tracking status), Due Date extension, and/or the Actual Started and Completed Dates for the task, as needed.
- Click OK to return to the Time & Expense Entry screen.