- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- WebEx Support Center for CS remote sessions
- Obtaining your CPE Certificate(s) via the My Account page
- Practice CS: Current information and alerts
- Practice CS user bulletins
- Multi-factor authentication overview
- Multi-factor authentication - common questions for setup and implementation
- Managing your license PIN
- Time & Expense Entry overview
- Video library
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
Use the Edit Selected Tasks dialog to update information for multiple tasks at one time.
- Open the Manage Projects screen (Actions > Manage Projects).
- Click the Project Tasks tab.
- Select two or more tasks in the list, right-click, and choose Edit Selected Tasks from the context menu.
- In the Edit Selected Tasks dialog, select the field to update (for example, Assigned Staff) from the first drop-down list.
- From the second drop-down list, select the new information for the field that you selected.
If you need to update additional fields, click the button to add the next available field to the dialog. Click the to remove the field from the dialog.
- Click Finish to make your specified changes to all of the tasks that you selected on the Manage Projects screen.