- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
The Accounts Receivable Ledger report provides a way for the firm to see all items that have affected a client’s accounts receivable (A/R) balance (bills, receipts, adjustments, and so on).
To view and print the Accounts Receivable Ledger report, choose File > Print Reports. In the Print Reports screen, click Accounts Receivable Ledger in the available reports pane and then click the Select button.
This report includes the following information for the date range that you specify:
- ID, Name/Description: ID and names of the items you have selected for grouping the report
- Date: The date of the A/R entry
- Type: Type of A/R entry (invoice, service charge, electronic funds transfer, cash, credit card, check, credit card return, credit memo, debit memo, non-sufficient funds, or write-off)
- Reference: Check number or other reference information entered in Receipt & Adjustment Entry
- Beg Bal: Balance as of the beginning of the day for the first day of the date range
- Debit: Amount for A/R entries of type invoice, service charge, debit memo, and non sufficient funds type A/R entries
- Credit: Amount for A/R entries of type receipt, credit memo, and write-off
- Balance: Balance as of the displayed entry