- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- WebEx Support Center for CS remote sessions
- Obtaining your CPE Certificate(s) via the My Account page
- Practice CS: Current information and alerts
- Practice CS user bulletins
- Multi-factor authentication overview
- Multi-factor authentication - common questions for setup and implementation
- Managing your license PIN
- Time & Expense Entry overview
- Video library
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
To view and print the Accounts Receivable Recap report, choose File > Print Reports. In the Print Reports screen, click Accounts Receivable Recap in the Collection section of the list of reports, and then click the Select button.
The Accounts Receivable Recap report provides a basic overview of accounts receivable activity for the specified date range. This report can be grouped by clients, staff, activities, engagements, projects, and their components.