- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- WebEx Support Center for CS remote sessions
- Obtaining your CPE Certificate(s) via the My Account page
- Practice CS: Current information and alerts
- Practice CS user bulletins
- Multi-factor authentication overview
- Multi-factor authentication - common questions for setup and implementation
- Managing your license PIN
- Time & Expense Entry overview
- Video library
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
With billing reports, you can make more informed billing decisions. You can see billable time and expenses from many different perspectives, including clients, engagements, activities, and staff. Billing reports help you analyze billed time and expenses and help you determine which clients, engagements, activities, or staff have the most or least realizable value.
Note: The names of these groupings are firm terminology variables. Your firm might use a different term for some or all of these groupings. To view the default terms, choose Help > Enable Default Terminology.
To view and print a Billing report, choose File > Print Reports. In the Print Reports screen, click one of the reports under Billing in the available reports pane and then click the Select button.
Available Billing reports include the following: