- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- WebEx Support Center for CS remote sessions
- Obtaining your CPE Certificate(s) via the My Account page
- Practice CS: Current information and alerts
- Practice CS user bulletins
- Multi-factor authentication overview
- Multi-factor authentication - common questions for setup and implementation
- Managing your license PIN
- Time & Expense Entry overview
- Video library
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
The Billing Worksheet report is designed to allow billers to make informed billing decisions. The report provides comprehensive billing information yet is flexible enough to let you choose only the information you need.
To view and print the Billing Worksheet report, do one of the following:
- Choose File > Print Reports. In the Print Reports screen, click Billing Worksheet in the available reports pane and then click the Select button.
- Select one or more engagements on the Billing screen, then right-click and choose Preview Billing Worksheet For Selected > Preview.
Note: You can choose Preview Billing Worksheet For Selected > Select Report to select any custom report that is based on the Billing Worksheet report and set options for the selected report.
WIP detail: Enables you to limit WIP to a specific date range. WIP dated prior to the specified WIP detail range is included in a balance forward row, and WIP dated within the range is shown in detail.
Billed detail: Enables you to include billed entries within a specific date range.
You can group items on this report using the same groupings as for billing (engagement, staff, activity, type, and so on). The Time & Expense Entry section of the report (the Detail) can be grouped by up to three levels.
In addition to the standard report layout options, you can mark the following checkboxes for optional information to print on the report:
- Include Non-billable: Includes non-billable items on the report.
- Contact Information: Client’s primary address and phone.
- A/R Open Items: A list of all items in the accounts receivable balance that are not yet allocated.
- WIP and A/R Aging: An aging of the total WIP or total A/R as of the report date, including the last invoice and last receipt to show the activity related to aging.
- 24 Period History: Provides totals for a given period for Produced (the amount of time and expenses created), Adjusted (billing adjustment amount), Invoiced (the time/expense extension amount + billing adjustment + surcharge - discount + taxes), and Collected (the total receipts).