- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
Profiles you have saved appear under the Profiles heading in the left pane of the Print Reports screen or the Print Labels & Letters screen. To change a saved profile, follow these steps.
- In the left pane, select the profile you want to update.
- Click the Select button.
- To add an item to the profile, click the item in the left pane and then click the Select button.
- To remove an item from the profile, click the item under the profile and then click the Remove button.
- If you want to change the filtering, grouping, or sorting options for any of the items in the profile, select the item and then use the Selection and Layout tabs to make the desired changes.
- Click the Profiles button.
- In the Profiles dialog, you can make the following changes:
- Change the name in the Description field.
- Click and drag items in the list to reorder them.
- Click the Delete button to delete the profile.
Note: The Most Recently Printed profile cannot be deleted or changed. This profile consists of the reports, labels or letters, and selected options that you last previewed or printed.
- Click the Update button to save your changes.