- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- WebEx Support Center for CS remote sessions
- Obtaining your CPE Certificate(s) via the My Account page
- Practice CS: Current information and alerts
- Practice CS user bulletins
- Multi-factor authentication overview
- Multi-factor authentication - common questions for setup and implementation
- Managing your license PIN
- Time & Expense Entry overview
- Video library
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
The Client Investment Analysis report shows both WIP and A/R aging to help identify unbilled WIP and uncollected receivables that the firm is at risk of losing. You can use filters, date ranges, and client-based groupings to customize the report results.
To view and print the Client Investment Analysis report, choose File > Print Reports. In the Print Reports screen, click Client Investment Analysis in the available reports pane and then click the Select button.
- ID, Name/Description: ID and names of the items you have selected for grouping the report
- End Bal: Total of all unbilled WIP or uncollected receivables for the displayed client
- Total Exposure: Total of all A/R and WIP aging groups
- %: Total WIP or A/R divided by the Total WIP or A/R for all clients
- Last Invoice/Pmt Date: The date of the last invoice (invoice date) for the displayed client, and the last date of receipt for that client
- Last Invoice/Pmt Amount: The amount of the last invoice for the displayed client, and the last receipt amount for that client