- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- WebEx Support Center for CS remote sessions
- Obtaining your CPE Certificate(s) via the My Account page
- Practice CS: Current information and alerts
- Practice CS user bulletins
- Multi-factor authentication overview
- Multi-factor authentication - common questions for setup and implementation
- Managing your license PIN
- Time & Expense Entry overview
- Video library
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
If you are licensed for the Client Management module, a selection of client management reports are available in the Print Reports screen. Client management reports help you track and manage your firm’s relationships with its clients. You can print reports to help you analyze why your firm wins or loses clients, and to track interactions with various firm contacts.
Note: Some terms used in these reports are firm terminology variables. Your firm might use different terms for some items. To view the default terms for these items, choose Help > Enable Default Terminology.
To view and print a Client Management report, choose File > Print Reports. In the Print Reports screen, click one of the reports under Client Management in the available reports pane and then click the Select button.
Client Management reports include the following:
Another Client Management-related report, the Contacts report, appears under Lists in the Print Reports screen. This report, which is available to all users of Practice CS, enables you to view all of your firm’s contacts. If desired, you can group contacts by the clients with which they are associated.