- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- WebEx Support Center for CS remote sessions
- Obtaining your CPE Certificate(s) via the My Account page
- Practice CS: Current information and alerts
- Practice CS user bulletins
- Multi-factor authentication overview
- Multi-factor authentication - common questions for setup and implementation
- Managing your license PIN
- Time & Expense Entry overview
- Video library
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
Collection reports enable you to analyze your firm’s accounts receivable activity. They can assist you in determining which clients are delinquent on their accounts, what types of A/R activity (such as receipts, debits, and credit memos) have been applied, and which clients have had service charges assessed.
To view and print a Collection report, choose File > Print Reports. In the Print Reports screen, click one of the reports under Collection in the available reports pane and then click the Select button.
Available Collection reports include: