- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- WebEx Support Center for CS remote sessions
- Obtaining your CPE Certificate(s) via the My Account page
- Practice CS: Current information and alerts
- Practice CS user bulletins
- Multi-factor authentication overview
- Multi-factor authentication - common questions for setup and implementation
- Managing your license PIN
- Time & Expense Entry overview
- Video library
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
To view and print the CPE Course Cost Analysis report, choose File > Print Reports. In the Print Reports screen, click CPE Course Cost Analysis in the Staff Management section of the list of reports, and then click the Select button.
The CPE Course Cost Analysis report analyzes the cost per credit for a CPE course. When a CPE course is associated with a time or expense entry, the staff cost and the expense cost are also factored into this analysis.