- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- WebEx Support Center for CS remote sessions
- Obtaining your CPE Certificate(s) via the My Account page
- Practice CS: Current information and alerts
- Practice CS user bulletins
- Multi-factor authentication overview
- Multi-factor authentication - common questions for setup and implementation
- Managing your license PIN
- Time & Expense Entry overview
- Video library
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
Note: This report is available only if you are licensed for the Staff Management module.
The CPE Course Credit Listing report shows CPE courses and the staff who attended for the specified date range. Course information includes description, sponsor, format, location, target complete date, and number of credits.
To view and print the CPE Course Credit Listing report, choose File > Print Reports. In the Print Reports screen, click CPE Course Credit Listing in the Staff Management section of the list of reports, and then click the Select button.