- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- WebEx Support Center for CS remote sessions
- Obtaining your CPE Certificate(s) via the My Account page
- Practice CS: Current information and alerts
- Practice CS user bulletins
- Multi-factor authentication overview
- Multi-factor authentication - common questions for setup and implementation
- Managing your license PIN
- Time & Expense Entry overview
- Video library
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
List reports allow you to print a simple hardcopy list of any groupings you have set up in the application.
Note: The names of these groupings are firm terminology variables. Your firm might use a different term for some or all of these groupings. To view the default terms for these groupings, choose Help > Enable Default Terminology.
To view and print a List report, choose File > Print Reports. In the Print Reports screen, click one of the reports under Lists in the available reports pane and then click the Select button.
Available List reports include:
- Activity Categories
- Client Groupings
- Client / Engagement Listing
- Engagement Categories
- Engagement Templates
- Staff Billing Rates
- Staff Groupings
Important security note
- Staff Levels
- Standard Text