- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- WebEx Support Center for CS remote sessions
- Obtaining your CPE Certificate(s) via the My Account page
- Practice CS: Current information and alerts
- Practice CS user bulletins
- Multi-factor authentication overview
- Multi-factor authentication - common questions for setup and implementation
- Managing your license PIN
- Time & Expense Entry overview
- Video library
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
Production reports enable you to view and analyze your firm’s billable and non-billable time and expenses. These reports can assist in analyzing production from a number of perspectives, including client, staff, engagements, and activities. Production reports can be used to identify areas with the most potential for profitability, or to discover areas where efficiency can be improved.
To view and print a Production report, choose File > Print Reports. In the Print Reports screen, click one of the reports under Production in the available reports pane and then click the Select button.
Production reports include: