- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
The Project Budget to Actual report shows variances between budgeted and actual hours and amounts per project.
To view and print the Project Budget to Actual report, choose File > Print Reports. In the Print Reports screen, click Project Budget to Actual in the available reports pane and then click the Select button.
Information on this report includes the following:
- ID, Name / Description: The number and description assigned when the project was set up
- Client Name: The client assigned to the project
- Responsible: The staff member assigned when the project was set up
- Hours: The number of budgeted hours that were assigned when the project was set up, or the number of hours based on tasks; the sum of actual hours entered for the project; and the difference between budgeted hours and actual hours
- Amount: The budgeted dollar amount that was assigned when the project was set up, or amount based on tasks; the sum of the actual amounts entered for the project; and the difference between budgeted amount and actual amount
- Target Complete: The target complete date on the project template, or the target date that was manually entered when the project was set up
- Actual Complete: The complete date that was entered for the project