- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- WebEx Support Center for CS remote sessions
- Obtaining your CPE Certificate(s) via the My Account page
- Practice CS: Current information and alerts
- Practice CS user bulletins
- Multi-factor authentication overview
- Multi-factor authentication - common questions for setup and implementation
- Managing your license PIN
- Time & Expense Entry overview
- Video library
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
The Project Listing report provides a list of projects that have been entered into Practice CS, and enables you to print a list of projects that are currently due. If you mark the Include Task Detail checkbox, the report also lists the tasks associated with each project.
To view and print the Project Listing report, choose File > Print Reports. In the Print Reports screen, click Project Listing in the available reports pane and then click the Select button.