- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
The Project Tracking report enables you to track the status of projects in Practice CS. The report lists staff members involved with the project; important dates such as start, received, and complete dates; and the number of times the project has been extended.
To view and print the Project Tracking report, choose File > Print Reports. In the Print Reports screen, click Project Tracking in the available reports pane and then click the Select button.
Information on the report includes the following:
- ID, Project Description: The number and description assigned to the project at setup
- Client Name: The client assigned to the project
- Responsible: The staff member assigned to the project at setup
- Priority: The priority (Low, Normal, or High) assigned to the project at setup
- Target Start / Target Complete: The target dates assigned to the project at setup
- Received: The date that the project was received
- Actual Start / Actual Complete: The actual start and complete dates entered for the project
- Current Due Date: The due date entered for the project at setup
- Tracking: Indicates the status of the project
- Ext: The number of times the project has been extended