- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- WebEx Support Center for CS remote sessions
- Obtaining your CPE Certificate(s) via the My Account page
- Practice CS: Current information and alerts
- Practice CS user bulletins
- Multi-factor authentication overview
- Multi-factor authentication - common questions for setup and implementation
- Managing your license PIN
- Time & Expense Entry overview
- Video library
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
The Routing Sheet report shows the status of tasks within a project, and indicates which tasks need to be signed off before subsequent tasks can begin.
To view and print the Routing Sheet report, do one of the following:
- Choose File > Print Reports. In the Print Reports screen, click Routing Sheet in the available reports pane and then click the Select button.
- If you have security privileges, right-click in the Manage Projects screen and choose Preview Routing Sheets for Selected Projects > Preview from the context menu.
Note: You can also choose Preview Routing Sheets for Selected Projects > Select Report to select any custom report that is based on the Routing Sheet report and set options for the selected report.