- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- WebEx Support Center for CS remote sessions
- Obtaining your CPE Certificate(s) via the My Account page
- Practice CS: Current information and alerts
- Practice CS user bulletins
- Multi-factor authentication overview
- Multi-factor authentication - common questions for setup and implementation
- Managing your license PIN
- Time & Expense Entry overview
- Video library
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
Note: This report is available only if you are licensed for the Staff Management module.
This report allows you to generate a list of schedule items by date range and grouped by various schedule item properties. It also includes columns for Remaining Hours, Scheduled Hours, and Unscheduled Hours. Mark the Include Calendar Entry Detail checkbox on the Layout tab for a subreport that shows all the open calendar entries for each schedule item.
To view and print the Schedule Item Detail report, choose File > Print Reports. In the Print Reports screen, click Schedule Item Detail in the Staff Management section of the list of reports, and then click the Select button.